When you choose Royal Class, you choose to use your time wisely. The possibility to travel non-stop without delays not only guarantees productive time optimization but also your rest.
On our aircrafts, the passenger can move quickly to any area in the country and other cities in the region without changeovers or airport delays.
The range offered by Royal Class allows the passenger to organize his or her schedule, adapts to your needs and guarantees your return home when you need, because we fly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Assuring an excellent service, Royal Class has the best gourmet menus available, designed with an option that will always adjust to your preference.
They include cheese and cold cut boards and sushi, cold and hot dinners and lunches, innovative appetizers, served on individual trays. We also have special options such as Kosher, low-calorie menus and gluten free.
(+) Menú completo PDF - 1.4 MB
Checklist before booking a flight:
- Provide information about additional luggage per passenger.
- Request catering details.
- Arrive 30 minutes before scheduled departure time at the Aeroparque Airport South Terminal.
TAXES AND ADDITIONAL FEES
- 10.5% Sales Tax (does not apply to international flights or to flights to Tierra del Fuego).
- Additional Domestic Fees: fall within the scope of sales tax, 21% (overnight stays, land transport, others).
- Minimum Flight: 1,000 Km.
- Waiting Time: for same-day flights, there will be an additional fee after 6 hours of waiting time at the destination airport.
- Aircraft stay: depending on how the aircraft will be used, there could be additional extended stay fees.
- Quote expiration date: 15 days.
- Availability: subject to the time of flight confirmation.
- Flight Confirmation: a signed quote must be sent via fax or E-mail to confirm reservation and accept booking conditions. If our fees were increased prior to the flight due to fuel cost increases, the flight fee will be adjusted accordingly.
- Payment Options: before the flight, through direct deposit, dated check/cashier’s check or credit card (Visa / Amex)
- Cancelation: it should be informed to the following phone number: 011 4776-0888
- Between 72 and 24 hrs. before the flight: cancellation fee is 10% of the total cost.
- Between 24 and 04 hrs. before the flight: cancellation fee is 20% of the total cost.
- Between 04 and 00 hrs. before the flight: cancellation fee is 50% of the total cost.